Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Crazy HoliDAZE!
The holidays are here, and I'm still trying to finish my secret santa gift, which is whay I haven't been blogging lately...I would have been done with the scarf sooner, except I began on what I thought were needles that would give me a lacy effect...nope. Tooo tight...made the item (not saying what as this person may read my blog)tooooo bulky, so I had to rip it out and start again. On Sunday. I have to have it done and wrapped Wed. nite, so I don't have much time left. The hats I knitted are all so cute...decided against the long stocking caps and just made cute hats with pom poms on top. Last night I made gingerbread cookies, tonight I have to bake the sugar cookies and the choc. dipped butter cookies. Oh, and I still have to pack for our trip to Asheville tomorrow. So, if I have no posts until Xmas day, you know why! Have a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or whatever moves and grooves you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment