Sunday, November 30, 2008
PMS makes me crazy!
ok, well maybe not certifiable crazy, but my emotions have been all over the map for the last couple of days. I know for sure it's PMS and not just generally being bitchy, when I can be totally pissed one second and then sobbing at a Pedigree dog food commercial the next (they are usually touching commercials). I have been pretty pissy this week anyway, as I was doing an overnight dog sitting job, and returned home after 4 days to find the house in a wreck: laundry piled up, clutter and piles of Ken's stuff all over the house. Now, I admit I am not the neatest person in the world, but it seems to me, that the person who WAS home should have taken some initiative to straighten up, even just a little. Instead, he was off for 3 days and did nothing except sit on his butt. So, I have been doing laundry, cleaning litter boxes, washing the dishes ( he SUCKS at washing dishes-can't get it thru his head that all dishes, glasses and pots & pans have TWO sides and you need HOT water to get them clean) and getting all the clutter picked up. So, that's my rant for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment