I can't believe that it's been more than 2 weeks since I blogged last. Gosh, where did the time go? I know where part of it went...I hurt myself a couple of weeks ago- twisted my right knee-made walking a challenge. I know the old saying "you don't know what you got 'till it's gone", but boy, I didn't think that it would apply to my knees...at least not this soon! Thanks goodness, I can walk pretty much normally now, but i guess no dancing until a later time. The good thing about not getting around much, is that I did get some knitting done. I finished Murell's hat, and have begun one for Avery-purple and pink- I may try and have it finished before her birthday, which is in a week and a half.
I am overnight dog sitting this week, and have a little extra time to myself, so I'll blog back much sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment