Monday, February 11, 2008

Casting Doubt

Had a good weekend in Asheville. Played with my niece and nephew and did a little knitting, too. Sunday my mother, sister and I were all working on our projects together, and I learned that I cast on differently than they do. I learned to knit from a book, and they both learned from my younger sister. It works for me, so I don't see any reason to change, although that would be a good thing to ask about sometime. I guess whatever works for you, is what you do!
Maisy had a good time too...she loves having her belly rubbed and kids give the best ones (LOL).
The cats weren't really happy about our absence, but a can of food on our return was accepted as a perfectly good beginning of an apology.
Laundry on the list for tonight, and hopefully I'll get more done on the hat I'm working on for My niece Murell--beautiful, soft and very GREEN in color. Murell has been to see the play "Wicked" 3 times, I think - all about the Wicked Witch of the West.
That's it for now!

No comments: