I just found a major piece of information regarding my old dentist, and quite frankly, I feel totally betrayed by her. I had a MAJOR amount of dental work done just a few years ago, in the THOUSANDS of dollars range - $15,000 + paid out of pocket. I began having issues with the work she did within a year or so after the work was performed (fillings falling out, teeth under bridge breaking, 2 teeth have had to be extracted since she did the work) and she had "retired" due to what I thought were health issues. Well, it was a health issue, just not what I was told. She was arrested for trafficking cocaine! I now understand WHY all the work has failed, and why I,and Ken too, have had such problems. She was probably high when she was working. I wondered why when I first went to see her to have something done to my front teeth cosmetically, that she gave me an estimate to crown every tooth in my head, which was/is totally unnecessary. Yes, my bottom front teeth are very crooked, but that didn't bother me, I just wanted to have a pretty smile up top (why grind down teeth if all they are is crooked?). So, now thanks to her sub-par care, I have had one tooth extracted, will have to have another one taken out soon and I just had another one break. So, now, not only am I (and my bro-in-law, who kindly helped me pay for the work) are out the money, missing teeth and have more major work that will have to be done.
Sometimes I wish I still worked for Dr. Anderson in B'ham...this never would have happened if it was his work.
1 comment:
certainly not good news.. that sucks... or blows.. ha . depending on how you look at it.. sorry .. seriously.. hope everything gets fixed.. over time and that this time when you put your money where your mouth is... it will be excellent work for the long term...
Post a Comment